Fidesmo for Card Issuers
There is almost a one-to-one relationship between a card and a service. This makes it costly to issue smart card based services and also limits the number of such services a consumer is willing to use: wallets have finite space.
Join the Fidesmo ecosystem by issuing cards endorsed by Fidesmo!
- Make your card the one which is always used!
- Ensure your service is used by making it harder to forget the required card at home
- A subtle co-branding indicates users that the card can host more applications, discoverable via the Fidesmo Android App. The card’s UID (unique identifier) is printed along the Fidesmo logo, easing customer care processes.
- All services on the card benefit from Fidesmo’s remote management capabilities, as described in Fidesmo for Service Providers.
How to participate in the Fidesmo ecosystem
Co-brandingFidesmo endorsed cards have a Fidesmo logotype on the front and a 14 character ID on the back according to our card design specification.
ProductionWe have a manufacturing process set up with a number of card suppliers. Please contact us if you want to include your existing supplier.
PersonalizationFor details about the initial card setup, please contact our Sales Team.
Technical integrationIntegrating your server and client software with the Fidesmo platform is explained in Fidesmo for Service Providers.
- Sign up
- Order a sample Fidesmo Card so you can test it
- Depending on your service and integration needs, you might need to follow Fidesmo for Service Providers.
- From our card design specification, choose a co-branding layout and download the resource files.
- Choose a card supplier and include our personalization setup [page coming soon] into your order.
If you don't find your question there, please use the email address below.
We would love to know your opinion! Please write to us at email@example.com and we will answer your questions.